วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 4 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2561

Teddy Bear

Handmade is my Passion...

I design and make all my products by hand, with lots of love! I hope you will love my 

creations!









I cut and sew doll with intention and attention to every  detail  to make it all work out well. 

I put love Into every doll I want everyone to be happy with my dolls.






This teddy can be made in just a few days. I am also open to color requests.

Bear can be made in any color and embroider alphabet English.

To give as a gift ... special person





Bears have 2 sizes 

M : wide 9 cm. high 21 cm.

L   : wide 16 cm. high 28 cm.






Material:   Pu leather, rope, buttons and synthetic fiber.




Note: This is a craft Each will be unique. Leather color may vary from the picture.

Get the Instagram Updates To us Identification ons follow: 
http://www.instagram.com/handmadedoll

For thanks  Visiting!

Best wishes,

Meen

3 ความคิดเห็น: